Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Have You Met The Clarks Yet? (Jefferson, GA Family Photographer)

It's funny how you can pick up on the energy within a family by spending just a little time around them. Some are quiet and reserved and some make you feel like you're part of a big ole' party! I think that the main thing that you pick up on is that you can truly feel a bond between people. They mimic each others mannerisms and they crack inside jokes. It's cool to be a part of that. And, you walk away really, really liking them.

I read Allison's posts on Facebook and learned that little Addison was having tubes put in her ears today. I have only been around her once on their picture day but I found myself thinking about her several times, hoping that everything went well with her procedure, and I sent up a little prayer for her. Thankfully, Allison later added a post saying all was well and it made me happy to know that things were good. I was also impressed with myself that I had turned Addison's tube placement into being all about me. It took work but it was worth it.
I've owned up to being behind on blog posts but I decided to stop procrastinating and get this one posted tonight and dedicate it to Little Miss Addison herself. So, here it goes:
We met with the Clarks and quickly decided that they are some of the nicest people around. We met at Hurricane Shoals park to take some pictures and the weather really could not have been more pretty!

Speaking of pretty.....it runs rampant in this family!
I've seen Will around at different activities before and he's always been one the cutest kids ever. He's got a really sweet smile and no matter how tough teenage boys like to come across, this one loves his mama!
He doesn't seem to dread time around the rest of his family either. Truth be told, I'd be willing to bet good money that he downright enjoys it!  :o)

Then, there's sweet little Addison....talk about beautiful! She was absolutely--without a doubt---one of THE most pleasant babies that I've ever been around. She smiles at EVERYTHING! You look at her sweet little face and she smiles. You talk to her, she smiles. You talk to other people, she smiles. You cough, she smiles. You get the picture. This truly is one happy child. I don't think there's shred of doubt in her mind that she's loved!

If you want to see a couple that is good together, you're looking at them.....
Brian and Allison have such an easy, fun rapport with each other. They're laughing and cracking jokes at each other and all of the sudden, you'll catch a really sweet glance between the two of them and you'll know that they are both keenly aware of the fact that they are blessed beyond measure to have created the family that they have.
This was probably one of the fastest sessions that we've ever done but it doesn't take long to realize that the Clarks are a special family. So much so that I offered to marry Will or at least go out on a date or two with him if he'd consider an older woman but he politely giggled and I took that as a "no". You can't blame me for asking though.
I can't say enough nice things about these guys. They are a fun, loving family and we appreciate getting to hang out with them for a while! We hope that they enjoy looking at their pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them!   :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment